James Martin 389-V48-CFO-G Mercer Island 48 Inch Single Vanity in Coffee Oak, Radiant Gold
The Mercer Island 48" Coffee Oak vanity offers maximum storage with two soft-closing doors, three soft-closing drawers, and lower shelf space. This cabinet comes with premium features such as one solid bamboo in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets. Cabinet includes radiant gold door and drawer pulls. This wall mounted vanity comes with heavy duty mounting brackets to create a modern look.
- Two doors and three drawers.
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- The Radiant Gold drawer pulls will ship in a separate carton. Brushed Nickel finish drawer pulls are standard and ship pre-attached to the cabinet.
- Soft-close, undermount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges
- One solid Bamboo in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets.
- Theme: Modern
- Construction Material: Birch Solids and Oak Veneers
- Backsplash Included: No
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Number of Shelves: 0
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 3
- Soft Close Hinges: Yes
- Soft Close Slides: Yes
- Sink has Overflow Drain: No
- Drain Included: No
- Height: 19.25 Inch
- Width: 48 Inch
- Depth: 19.5 Inch
- Countertop Not Included (Check the Related Products Below for Purchase)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will repair or replace any defective product, if the product is defective in material or workmanship at our discretion. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding damages resulting from consumer misus
- Coffee Oak
SKU: 389-V48-CFO-G 389V48CFOG
Dimensions & Measurements
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Number of Sinks||Single|
|Type||Free-Standing / Wall-Mounted|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.