James Martin 388-V59D-CFO-BN-GW Columbia 59 Inch Double Vanity in Coffee Oak with Glossy White Solid Surface Top
The design of our Columbia and Mercer Island series place an emphasis on clean lines and simple sculpted hardware. Interior space is versatile with a combinations of drawers and door options based on the width of the cabinet, (Width choices: 36” 48” 59” 72”) Cabinets are constructed with premium hardwood plywood cores with solid wood braces and brackets. Both series offer four finish colors. North American White Oak is used for colors: Coffee Oak and Latte Oak, while the Glossy White color is applied over Birch and Poplar veneers. An innovative new color: Ash Gray is created with a veneer derived from multiple post-use and new sources, commonly referred to engineered woods. Engineered wood veneers are comprised of reclaimed and cast-off woods, as well as new wood from rapidly growing, renewable species. In addition to the merits of its inherent green story, customers enjoy the consistency of pattern, wood grain and color. Two premium features include a component with electrical and USB outlets and a solid bamboo drawer organizer. Columbia and Mercer Island also features a custom sized solid surface countertops with integrated basins. These countertops are offered in two colors: Bright White with a soft matte finish and Dark Gray with a glossy finish. Columbia has a striking metal base with storage shelves, while Mercer Island is a wall mounted, floating cabinet. The standard metal finish is Brushed Nickel with an option for a premium Brushed Gold color.
The Columbia 59" Coffee Oak vanity offers maximum storage with two soft-closing doors, three soft-closing drawers, and lower shelf space. This cabinet comes with premium features such as one solid bamboo in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets. The brushed nickel finish base coordinates with the pulls. Glossy white solid surface countertop with Integrated sink included.
- Two doors and three drawers and two shelves.
- Cabinets are finished inside and out, with a premium undercoat finish for superior moisture and UV resistance.
- Brushed Nickel finish drawer pulls are standard and ship with the cabinet.
- This cabinet features a stainless steel base with a Brushed Nickel finish.
- Soft-close, undermount drawer glides and soft-close door hinges
- One solid Bamboo in-drawer organizer and one 120 Volt UL rated electrical component with two electrical and two USB (2.0) outlets.
- Glossy White Solid Surface, integrated top and sink included with Solid Surface cover for drain.
- Solid Surface countertops are resistant to staining, mildew and UV light
- Vanity Construction Material: Birch Solids and Oak Veneers
- Vanity Countertop Material: Solid surface
- Countrertop Thickness: 5.71
- Backsplash Included: No
- Hardware Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Number of Sinks: 2
- Sink Installation Type: Intergral Sink and Top
- Sink Material: Solid Surface
- Sink Shape: Rectangular
- Sink has Overflow Drain: Yes
- Drain Included: No
- Drawer Organizer Type: Bamboo
- Drawer Box Material: Plywood
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Drawers: 3
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Soft Close Hinges: Yes
- Soft Close Slides: Yes
- Electrical Component: Yes
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Theme: Modern
- Vanity Height: 36 Inch
- Vanity Width: 58.75 Inch
- Vanity Depth: 19.5 Inch
- Sink Width: 12.8 Inch
- Sink Length: 17.72 Inch
- Sink Depth: 3.54 Inch
- Center to Center Hole Spacing: 29.53 Inch
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer's defects. We will repair or replace any defective product, if the product is defective in material or workmanship at our discretion. No warranty is expressed or implied regarding damages resulting from consumer misuse.
- Coffee Oak
Dimensions & Measurements
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Number of Sinks||Double|
|Countertop Material||Solid Surface|
|Features||Base Cabinet / Shelf|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.